Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Psychic Phenomena

This has reference to the linked article of Dr. Rupert Sheldrake as shared by Kashif Nasim.
The premonition of Carole Davies can be explained in terms of what I call congenital or ancestral memory.  It is memory that is transferred to an embryo from its mother’s brain during gestation. Caroles mother or grandmother or great grandmother may have experienced the trauma of a collapsing building and her brain must have recorded the picture of the scene and the sensations of sound and vibration preceding it as a high priority reference. The memory was transferred from generation to generation and when Carole felt the sounds and vibrations before the museum collapsed, the picture appeared before her and she knew what to do.
As for feeling the presence or arrival of people, animals etc. such phenomena can be explained in terms of thermal radiation. All living and nonliving bodies emit thermal radiation all the time which makes it possible to take infra-red pictures. Thermal imaging can be done from great distances: the big bang experiment did it from billions of miles away. It is possible that some or all living bodies emit a thermal signature that is detected and identified by other specially gifted people.
Infrared signaling is commonly used in remote control devices and a system of protocols in UHF transmission of cell phones gets the voice and even picture across great distances. Why can’t a thermal protocol allow some specially gifted people to communicate over short distances?
For further reading refer to chapter on Islam and psychology in Islam for the Perverted and the concluding paragraph of Alternatives

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:19 AM

    Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely think this website needs much more attention. I'll probably
    be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!

    my website credit counseling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:55 PM

    Good ⅾay! This post couldn't be written any ƅetteг!
    Reading throuɡh this post reminds me of my good old room mate!

    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this aгticle
    to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.
    Thanks for sharing!
    read here : How To Lock Files The Marine Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:27 AM

    I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's
    equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit the
    nail on the head. The problem is something which not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something regarding this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:27 AM

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on DSL / T1 / Copper / TDR.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:38 AM

    You could definitely see your expertise
    within the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
    Always go after your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:44 PM

    Hey I am so delighted I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say
    many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment
    but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
    will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome jo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:47 PM

    Your way of telling all in this piece of writing is genuinely good, every one be capable
    of effortlessly understand it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:51 PM

    Great work! That is the kind of information that are supposed to be
    shared around the net. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this publish upper!
    Come on over and visit my website . Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:06 AM

    This piece of writing is actually a pleasant one it assists new
    net viewers, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:55 AM

    If some one wants expert view on the topic of blogging
    and site-building then i recommend him/her to visit this web site, Keep up the fastidious work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:44 AM

    I got this site from my pal who shared with me concerning this website and now this time I am visiting this website and reading very informative content at this place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:05 AM

    I know this web page presents quality depending posts and
    additional material, is there any other web site which provides these information in quality?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:05 AM

    I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you build this website yourself?
    Please reply back as I'm planning to create my very own website and would like to know where you got
    this from or just what the theme is called. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:13 PM

    I do agree with all the concepts you've offered to your post.
    They're very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick
    for newbies. May just you please lengthen them a little from next time?
    Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone for the good words.

    ReplyDelete